A letter I wrote to the school principal as a homework.
To whom it may concern:
The aim of this report is to make the classrooms better places to study in. While you are studying it is important to be comfortable and not distracting place for students or teachers but it isn’t that easy to create a place like that. So I asked students for their views.
They all thought different ideas for this creative and effective change. It is recommended that the classroom changes should be listed like I did in this report.
- Increasing the duration of lessons and also break times.
- Studying and having lessons with phones and iPad’s.
- Playing more games about lessons like Kahoot!
- Using smart boards in the lessons
- Doing worksheets and homework online
- Reading more books during the lessons
- Fixing school and class materials: walls, curtains, etc.
- Sitting on more comfortable chairs
- Taking cupboards into classroom
- Changing color of the light
It was felt by most student that improving the classroom would be more useful and efficient to prepare better place to study. Buying and using technology would benefit the majority of students. I would therefore recommend spending money in that way.
If you have any further information, please do not hesitate to contact me.